My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1/365 and 2/365

Ok so for 2011 i am going to try and take a picture everyday for the entire year! I will post them here on my blog. I will try and post them everyday but with 2 little monkeys i am not sure that will be possible. I will do my best! So i have day 1 which is Jan 1st and day 2! It will be neat to see not only what i take pictures but also how my skill develops along the way!!!! Leave any feed back if you like!!!!!


Day 2


1/2/11

This is taken with my Kodak so its not a skill photo just a photo for the day!
(also i thought it would be neat to see how my hair changes through the year lol)

1/1/11
Day 1

This is My VERY 1st Pic of 2011!!!!
Love my Hubby!!!!


Well we will see what the year has to hold! I hope 2011 brings as many joys as 2010!

And i hope i remember to take that picture everyday!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment