My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 89/365

Today was one of the hardest days! I had to say goodbye to my grandpa!
I really don't know what else to say!
We love you grandpa and we miss you everyday!!!

While with my grandpa on the day we removed his vent we all gathered around his beside and told him that we love him and talked about stories from his past. We gathered around to tell him goodbye. While sitting there with my family i started to think about my picture of the day. I didn't know how i was going to be able to take a picture everyday when something like this was going on. I held his hand and thought. I want to remember this forever. How we are all here for each other and we all pull together in the time of need. My family stood together! All our individual issues were put aside for the one person who brought us all here! The nail that binds our family needed us and we were ALL there! So i got out my phone and asked if anyone thought it weird that i wanted to take my picture holding grandpas hand. They said no and told me that they wanted one to. So this is my picture of me holding my grandpas hand they day before he went to heaven. Now we all have a guardian angel with us!
*Tear*
I will miss you Grandpa!

3/30/11


No comments:

Post a Comment