My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Pioneer Woman

Hi EVERYONE,
I just wanted to tell you about a new addiction of mine. Its a website and its called The Pioneer Woman. If you haven't checked it out you MUST!!!! It is really really cool! She covers Everything. House, kids, kitchen, photography and more! I must admit that i check this site daily now instead of FACEBOOK!!! Really i am not kidding.....stop reading this and go.....go.....i mean it go and check it out!!!!!The Pioneer woman

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I don't think you have anything to be sorry for with regards to your submission on Pioneer Woman. Like Ree said, there were no rules. I felt bad for you that the other commenters had to be so nasty and mean about it all. It's just a little blog contest after all and not worth all the hostility. You have a good day Misty,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne,
    Thank you so much for this comment. It was a litte harsh but some people are just happy to find faults in other people. Cant take away how happy i was that she picked 2 of mine :) I just know now to not use that program and stick with photoshop or picnik. But again thanks for your comment its nice to know there are still nice people out there :)

    ReplyDelete