My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Deer

Every morning my son runs to our french door that over look the woods next to our house. "Mommy there they are" he yells at me if he sees "THE DEER". It is our little thing! "Go get the camwra" so i run and grab my camera and take a few shots of the deer! I love it! Its little things like this i wanna remember!


So the other morning my husband was leaving for work and we were all standing at the french doors and telling him goodbye. When he opened the door our cat "KiKi" ran out. Now KiKi is a LOVER. He knows no evil in this world and everyone is his best friend! Anyway he ran to the woods to where all the deer were standing and sat on a log. All the deer were looking at him, my husband and son were looking at me, we didn't know what was going to happen next. Well one of the doe went right up to him and just stood there and was looking at him and i handed my camera to my husband (he had shoes on) and told him to run and take a couple of pictures! So this is what i made of the picture he captured!!! Hehehehe!


Ya i couldn't think of anything else to say in the speech bubbles! But it was right before Thanksgiving so i thought hey this will work!!
Here are a couple other shots we got :)





Well that's it for today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment