My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

NOOOO Frosty!

Well my husband has been really trying this year to get our oldest into the spirit of Christmas! We went and bought a couple of our favorite Christmas movies from when we were kids. We watched one that was called Jingle Bells and he did OK with that. Then the other night we wanted to watch FROSTY....well he did not like that! As soon as it came on he ran from the room. We went and got him and he watched for a few more seconds and as soon as FROSTY came back on the screen he went screaming from the room. I don't know what it is about him but Santa and Frosty do NOT have a place in his heart this year!!!!
Maybe next year lol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment