My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the Season

Tis the Season!!!!
I am feeling festive!!!!!

My youngest son got his 1st picture with Santa this weekend! He was a perfect little angel. He just sat on his lap and sucked his thumb! Now my oldest i tell you was a different story! He knew where we were going and he didn't want to see Santa from the get go. He said "Mommy i don't want to see Santa". I told him  "If you see Santa and sit on his lap so i can take a picture he will give you a present". He said "I don't want any toys from Santa for Christmas"...I said "Well what do you want for Christmas?" he told me "UNDERWEAR"!!!!! lol He is so silly!!!!!
He was a Good Santa!!!


Then i went to see a friend that had a baby and snapped a couple pictures of him!



Just precious!!!!
Gives me the itch.....I know my baby is still little but come on....newborns just make you want more :)

Back to feeling festive, we went all out this year with lights on the house. Our oldest son is really into the lights this year and gets excited when he sees them....so daddy out done himself this time. Mad a big star and tree for the front yard! He did a really good job!!!
So this weekend we went shopping to celebrate my birthday and get a few things off our Christmas shopping list. Well we celebrated and got some shopping done but none of it was Christmas shopping...i really thought i was going to do better this year. But there is always next year right!!!

Well til next time!!!
Merry Christmas and God Bless!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment