My Blog

My photo
I am just a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys, who has descovered her passion of Photography!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creamy Chicken Florentine-Philadelphia Cooking Creme

What You'll Need:


1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces

1/2 cup halved red pepper strips


1pkg (6oz) baby spinach leaves (I used 10oz)



1 tub (10 oz) PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme

Not Pictured:
2 Cups hot cooked penne pasta
2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts (optional) (I did not use these)


How You Make It!!!!



Cook chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on med heat 5 to 6 min or until chicken is done.


Add spinach; cook and stir 2 to 3 min or until wilted. Drain all but 1 Tbsp liquid.


Add cooking creme; Cook and stir 3 min.



Stir in pasta; top with nuts if desired. ( I did not desire to do so)

OK there you go! Another recipe down! Hope you enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment